Friday, November 4, 2011

2 WODs today

#1 main site:
25 GHD sit ups
1 muscle up
20 GHD sit ups
2 muscle ups
15 GHD sit ups
3 muscle ups
10 GHD sit ups
4 muscle ups
5 GHD sit ups
5 muscle ups

WOD time 7:02

I did bar muscle ups and brought my left arm up over the bar first to protect my right should, which is a little tender today. I failed on final muscle up aftert trying to do all 5 unbroken. So I came off the bar, took a breath, and got back on to get #5. I watched video on main site today and Austin Malleolo talked about leg extension when doing GHDs, so I tried to follow his lead. GHDs seem easier/less taxing that way.

WOD#2 (idea from CrossFit Terre Haute)
AMRAP 20 minutes of 1 burpee, 1 wall ball, 2 burpees, 2 wall ball...

Got round of 15 burpees done and 4 of the wall balls that round.
20 minute total was 120 burpees, 109 wall ball.

No comments: