Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Carse"

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time of:
95 pound Squat clean
Double-under
185 pound Deadlift
24" Box jump
Begin each round with a 50 meter Bear crawl.

Rx...got started and knew immediately this was a bad one. I suck at squat cleans, but was determined to work on form and stay as strict as I could. After I got round of 18 done, I decided I was going to cap this thing at 30 minutes or finish, whichever came first. On the round of 15, I was doing a power clean, then changing grip to hold the bar with my thumbs and keeping my elbows as high as possible, the doing a front squat.

Deadlifts took a lot out of me.

Box jumps sucked! I did all rebound at bottom. Definite pause and full hip extension at top of all reps.

Bearcrawls sucked, too!!

Double unders weren't bad, all done unbroken.

WOD totals:200m bearcrawls, 59 95# squat cleans, 54 185# deadlift, 54 24" box jumps, 54 double unders

No comments: