Friday, December 31, 2010

Recap...Vision

One year ago, I posted some goals for 2010. So, how'd I do?

  1. beat last year's time on 100 day burpee challenge...YES! Having Vince along for the ride and pushing me at the finish was a big help.
  2. beat half marathon time from previous year...NO! I discovered how hard it is to run that far without much running. Cold weather probably had an impact, too, but I should've been able to adjust. I finished OK, but sore legs no doubt cost me on this one. Using CFE WODs are the answer this year...
  3. Improve flexiblity for OHS and front squats...YES! Very seldom (never) have any numbness when doing OHS and yesterday's WOD included 30 reps at 115#...that wouldn't have happened a year ago.
  4. CFT over 825...NO! I got 810. This year, I'll get 825!

So what's up for this year:

  1. Beat 2009 time for half marathon...1:50:01...got to get in the 1:49s.
  2. CrossFit Total 825
  3. Bodyweight OHS
  4. one strict 30 day lockdown each quarter
  5. Get my family involved in the WODs

No comments: