Thursday, May 14, 2009

s/u & b/e

WOD as Rx was 5 rounds for time:

30 situps
25 back extensions (both exercise done on GHD)

I did 4 rounds, with sets of 6 burpees any time I rested for more than a couple of breaths or got of the rack to switch b/t situps and back extensions. Looking back, I'm a little disappointed I didn't finish the 5th set, but I was beat and running a little late getting back to work. I guess the burpees made up for skipping the 5th, right?

My legs were very tired from yesterday's one legged squats...both the situps AND back extensions were very hard on them. Burpees probably weren't the best idea for tired legs, but it kept me motivated to keep moving!! My lower back was pretty tight on the ride home.

Time 23:42...Totals 120 situps, 100 back extensions, 78 burpees

No comments: