Thursday, June 17, 2010

rest day....nah!

thought about an extra of rest today with 2 WODs tomorrow.

3 rounds for time:
10 muscle ups
10 forward rolls
20 one legged squats
20 yd handstand walks

muscle ups as Rx. Forward rolls Rx (I haven't done those for a LONG time!). One legged squats using rope for balance...couldn't do them staying on my heel, so they were off the balls of my feet. HS walks weren't happening, so subbed out handstand practice...some in the grass w/o support, some holds against the wall, and some against the wall practicing shifting my weight.

Each of the first 2 rounds took about 7 minutes, so I did 3 minutes of handstand work to make an even 10 minute round. Last round took longer (muscle ups) and left a little over a minute for handstand work.

Time 30 minutes

No comments: