Monday, July 12, 2010

Joshie

I realized today while warming up for today's WOD how hard yesterday's WOD really was. I felt beat! It's been about 16 hours and I'm still tired. To top it all off, today's isn't much of a break with a bunch of L-pull ups.

Did scaled version, allowing 2 minutes for each set of pull ups, moving on to snatches after 15 pull ups or two minutes, whichever comes first.

My WOD was:
21 right arm 40# db snatch (used gripz)
15 L pull ups
21 left arm 40# db snatch (used gripz)
15 L pull ups
21 right arm 40# db snatch
11 L pull ups
21 left arm 40# db snatch
10 L pull ups

TIME: 15:31

This was basically 2 rounds (instead of three) of Joshie, with only 11 and 10 L pull ups in second round. WOD totals were 42 L and 42 R snatches and 51 L pull ups. The L pull ups were done using various grips and any pull up bar I felt like using at the time at the Depot.

After the WOD, I did 7 55# snatches with each arm.

No comments: