Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OHS...

OK...today was the first day I've really tried OHS since last April when I ended up with some numbness in my arms and hands for a couple weeks. Lots of stretching and practicing OHS with no weight. Today I did the bar, 65# (a little tingling), then 85# (some numbness), the bar (more numbness). No more OHS.

It's better this time, not nearly as much numbness (last time I couldn't hardly lift my left arm) and I know it'll go away, so I'm not worried. I'll just sub something whenever OHS comes up and keep working on my flexibility.

As part of the CFWU, I did my first actual situps and back extensions at the Depot using the "machine" (no moving parts, but I'm not sure what it's actually called).

My body is really looking forward to tomorrow's off day!!

100 Day challenge - caught up...hard one today after last couple of WODs...pushups took their toll!

No comments: