Sunday, January 17, 2010

squats, pull ups, and push ups

Continuously running clock...do as many squats (no weight, legs MUST BE at parallel or below to count, full hip extension at the top) as you can in 60 seconds. Subtract the number of squats you did from 60, then do that many pull ups in the next 60 seconds.

Do squats again in minute 3, then subtract that number from 60 and do that many push ups in minute 4. Repeat this 3 times...or until you fail, whichever is longer.

I did as follows:
47 squats
14 pullups (miscounted)
48 squats
12 push ups
46 squats
14 pull ups
43 squats
17 push ups
44 squats
16 pull ups
46 squats
27 push ups

I misread and just did 12 minutes...maxing out the push ups in the final minute. workout totals for 12 minutes were 264 squats, 44 pull ups, 66 push ups. Pretty good short workout, but since I did it wrong, it ended up being one of the easier WODs I've done. Looking forward to trying this one agains some time and seeing how far I can get.

Raced my nephew Garrett for 1000m on a C2...time was 3:59 for 1012m. I need to get one of those things!s

No comments: