Sunday, March 15, 2009

It never fails...

yesterday after the workout, I had a little extra energy, so I did some HSPUs. Got a great burn in the arms and shoulders. Last night, I checked the WOD....BINGO....HSPUs were Rxd. AAAGH!

WOD as follows - 21-15-9 HSPU, ring dips, & pushups. Had to break up all sets (except final set of 9 pushups. I did find the HSPUs were easier the more vertical I was, or more like a shoulder press, than if my hands were farther from the wall. I did do 6 HSPUs off the wooden box (I slacked) in the second round. I struggled more on the dips and did 5 in the second set and 9 in the final set off the dip bar.

Time 20:30 (included 16 burpees...my original plan was to do the 74 burpees along with this workout...bad idea!)

100 day challenge - YTD burpees 2881

No comments: